Congratulations! Oakville homeowner gets free power for a year!
When Herbert L. saw a Birnie CurrentSAFE advertisement asking – ismyhomesafe.ca – he started thinking.
“I always thought my home was safe, but when I saw that I was wondering,” says Herbert, who along with his wife has been living in their 63-year-old Oakville home since 1980. After completing an online questionnaire, he was contacted by Birnie CurrentSAFE for a preliminary investigation.
Their representative, John Romanetti, explained things to me and checked things over. He felt there were some serious issues and recommended we take the next step.Herbert L.
A thorough Electrical Hazard Detection inspection confirmed John’s findings. Many of the switches and outlets in the home presented potential fire hazards. An old fuse panel was in need of replacement and a complete-home surge protection system was installed at the same time.
I figured there was a wiring problem because we were having problems with one of the burners on the stovetop. I feel much better now knowing that everything has been checked and brought up to date. I’d rather spend the money getting these things done – after all, you can’t take it with you.Herbert L.
The best part came later when Herbert learned he was the Grand Prize winner in the Birnie CurrentSAFE Pull The Plug Sweeps. His power bills will be paid by Birnie CurrentSAFE for the next year.
Congratulations to Herbert L. of Oakville!