From Our Blog
Did You Forget To Turn Off Your Hair Straightener? - How many times have you rushed out the door without turning off and unplugging your hair straightener? This has happened to me more than I’d like to admit. If I could show you the number of burn marks on my bathroom counter, you’d be horrified. I was very oblivious to the notion of heat
In The News
Birnie CurrentSAFE joins Mississauga Fire Department and the ESA in staging a home safety seminar at Garry W. Morden Centre
Why do I need an EHD?Electricity is the most powerful force in our homes. Because it’s hidden behind the walls, we seldom know about hazards until it is too late. Our expert technicians use highly specialized equipment to look behind the walls of your home, uncovering potential hazards before they endanger you and your family.
Did you know?
- 40% or residential fires are electrical – all are preventable.
- 99% of home have electrical defects that pose potential hazards.
- 30% of homes have serious (“call the fire department”) hazards.
- 40% contain dangerous shock hazards.
- 61% have inadequate smoke alarms.
Need a guest speaker for your organization?